Group Account Director
Client Services - Leeds
Summary of Role
Our Client Services team is looking for someone to ensure global clients receive an exceptional level of service and outstanding strategic and creative thinking.
With a strong commercial awareness and sports lifestyle brand experience, you’ll have experience of managing large clients and be able to build long-lasting relationships at a senior level. Becoming a trusted and valued advisor and friend, in a position that can transcend current roles.
Some other areas of responsibility:
- Demonstrate an ability to add significant value to the development of clients’ business by generating fresh thinking and relevant new ideas, ensuring the agency is always at the forefront of all new initiatives undertaken by our clients, working with other senior members of the team to ensure we maximise the potential via the right expertise
- Take overall responsibility for the financial control of accounts including profitability, accuracy of forecasting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation
- Take an active role in new business pitching and development, with the appropriate internal personnel, taking ownership including the strategic thinking, campaign development and presentation as required
- Ensure that the right level of resource across all departments is allocated to each piece of business and that appropriate management input is given
- Lead by example and recruit, manage, motivate, develop and train the team
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docume...