Senior Digital Account Executive
Digital - Leeds
Summary of Role
A love for life online? Bags of energy and initiative? You could be the Senior Digital Account Executive we need. You’ll help to manage campaigns for high-profile brands and ensure smooth day-to-day running of accounts.
Some other areas of responsibility:
- Develop a high profile with clients, gaining respect and credibility with the main day-to-day client as well as other departments and peer groups within the agency.
- Be an impactful deputy for the Digital Account Director in their absence if requested
- Manage the business as usual activity for clients from start to finish with the support of the Digital Account Director.
- Carry out day-to-day management of digital projects to a high standard (web-based, apps, activations, social, display, email), writing exemplary briefs and working with the team to ensure work is completed, on time, on budget and to the client’s expectations.
- Thoroughly check and test content before presenting to the client, including internal sign-offs with designers and developers.
- Write estimates and proposals as well as looking after project budgets, whilst keep job finance system up to date at all times and ensure that finance processes are followed.
- Competently analysing and reporting on projects with a ROI mind-set
- Work closely with other internal departments, adding value to projects where possible from an integrated agency perspective.
- Provide solutions to problems arising on campaign management.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...