Senior CAD Technician
Motion - Leeds
Summary of Role
Our built environment and 3D team is growing. We’re looking for someone with specialist knowledge in technical design and 2D/3D CAD software. A senior technician who can create plan, elevation, isometric and exploded drawings for manufacture.
Using 2D/3D CAD software (AutoCad/ Inventor or similar), your focus will be on creating production packs for manufacture and development, primarily within retail, hospitality and commercial environments.
Some other areas of responsibility:
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of specific clients and their requirements
- Responsible for establishing an effective team and supporting and growing that department as well as keeping up with client demands.
- Create high quality technical drawings using 2D/3D CAD software
- Ability to interpret design sketches and communicate with internal design teams
- Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- 3D experience
- Proactive in suggesting alternative suitable materials/processes to reflect project costings/ budgets where necessary
- Develop, produce and coordinate detailed plans/production packs to aid in development and manufacturing of bespoke hospitality/retail store fixtures and environment roll out programs
- Awareness of health and safety and design guidelines/limitations within commercial and retail environments
- Work well under pressure and emphasis delivery on tight deadlines
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docume...