Client Services - London
Summary of Role
Our London office is looking for an Account Manager to handle a range of exciting clients including FMCG brand KIND Snacks. You’ll be client’s day-to-day contact and brand guardian. Managing client’s projects and working with teams across the agency to deliver excellent service at all times.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Have a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and develop market insight to support with planning and creative process
- Develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact
- Take responsibility for successful interpretation of client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings
- Ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality to ensure we are being strategically and creatively brilliant.
- Manage updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, using Synergist to inform planning.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docume...