Front of House Receptionist (6 month FTC)
Facilities - Leeds
Summary of Role
Our Front of House team is looking for someone to deliver the best possible reception service – to both colleagues and visitors, across all touchpoints. Making sure they all have a positive, enjoyable experience.
As a receptionist, you’d be responsible for answering calls, routing them to the right people and taking messages when required. At the same time, you’d welcome visitors, deal with couriers and keep the reception area looking exceptionally tidy and maintain all other front of house areas.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Answer telephone switchboard and manage call routing or messages as required
- Welcome visitors to the office and assist them as relevant
- Keep reception looking exceptionally tidy and welcoming at all times
- Organise refreshments/lunches as required
- Assist with meeting room bookings
- Maintain boardrooms, meeting rooms and staff areas
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of visitor toilets, plus ensure they are stocked
- Help manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Work with couriers – accepting deliveries, organising couriers as required
- Book travel tickets and hotel accommodation
- Deal with routine correspondence
- Assist with the purchase of office supplies and stationery.
- Organise and liaise with third party cleaning company and purchases cleaning consumables when requested
- Provide support to rest of team and business as required
- Understand the philosophy and structure of the agency
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...