Office and Client Services Coordinator
Client Services - Manchester
Summary of Role
We work with exciting brands. And as our retail roster expands, so does our team. That’s why we need an excellent communicator with strong time management and organisation skills. To help us keep plates spinning, keep clients happy, and make our office a great place to work.
We need you to support our brand-new Manchester office, through a mix of receptionist duties, administration support, coordination of facilities and client services. Ensuring our agency is presented in the right way, both in person and over the telephone.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Welcome visitors to the office and assist them as required
- Devise and manage an effective room booking process, and catering for meetings
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail, routine correspondence and couriers
- Run regular reports and actioning with the client services team, and oversee timesheets
- Maintain the appearance of the office, and supervise cleaners and repairs
- Book office travel, and monitor travel and expenditure
- Respond appropriately to urgent issues as they arise
- Provide support to the team, including various ad-hoc administrative tasks
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...