Digital Project Manager
Digital - Leeds
Summary of Role
We’re looking for someone to manage and deliver projects and the day to day running of accounts, delivering excellent client service at all times, while building relationships with internal departments and external partners.
You’ll lead the full life cycle of digital projects including; strategy, scoping, proposal and costs, keyword research, content and copy, IA, wireframes, design, build, QA and launch.
A natural at liaising with clients, you’ll have a pro-active project management style, instinctively knowing what a client’s next consideration might be and addressing it before they raise it. You’ll be experienced in building client relationships, managing expectations, and flexing your account management style to suit different client accounts.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Develop client facing project or development plans and task manage project work internally to make these happen on time
- Select and administer tools that you know are right for the efficient running of your projects including Jira, Confluence, Basecamp or Trello
- Have a good understanding of project security and GDPR – experience coordinating pen test results and fixes would be beneficial
- Interpret client business objectives, KPIs and project requirements into digital solutions and functionality alongside the design and development teams
- Bring in the right level of senior, strategic and creative support to your projects including working alongside our Search, Data and other planning and insight teams as needed
- Confidently lead client meetings, presenting work or supporting in scoping meetings or workshops
- Manage a range of projects including campaigns, websites and other digital applications built on open source or custom platforms. Experience with content management systems such as Wordpress is essential
- Be process and documentation driven – crafting proficient status reports, agendas and other project controls
- Work with senior members of the team to identify opportunities and develop accounts such as digital optimisations or cross selling other agency services such as video, VR, branding etc
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...