Creative - Leeds
Summary of Role
With some new wins and some great opportunities in the works, our integrated offering is on the up. Working across FMCG, travel & leisure, financial services and charity, we’re looking for a midweight integrated designer with a talent and passion for visual communication across all platforms. Working on a wide range of brands and briefs, you’ll bring a different perspective to our client’s creative.
Strong layout and offline skills are a must. Digital design, art direction or motion graphics (or being able to demonstrate an understanding of how ideas translate to these channels) are added extras.
A minimum of 2 years agency experience is required.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Develop and execute smart design solutions to client’s business problems
- Work with wider creative team on campaigns and pitches across all platforms which drive excitement and engagement with brand messaging
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually internally and to clients with an engaging presentation style
- Take a lead role in delivery of projects, ensuring brand consistency
- Take a leading role in guardianship of client’s brands
- Think channel-agnostic: be able to work with other departments and disciplines to bring concepts to life in relevant channels
- Attention to detail in all your work.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
Please attach a portfolio to be considered for the role