Sales Ledger Administrator
Finance - Leeds
Summary of Role
Our Finance team is looking for a driven individual to manage the agency’s sales ledger function. You’ll ensure that all sales invoices are sent out accurately and liaise regularly with our customers.
Some areas of responsibility include:
- Ensure correct VAT rates are applied to sales invoices
- Ensure that sales ledger receipts are recorded and allocated correctly to the appropriate customer accounts
- Contact clients and follow up/ chase payment of outstanding invoices
- Solve or report billing queries raised by clients to Account Handling staff
- Monitor timesheet postings and chase staff members who are in arrears with their timesheets, in line with company policy
- Provide admin support across the Finance team as required
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docume...