Client Services - New York
Summary of Role
Our team in NYC is looking for an Account Manager who’s as comfortable running events as they are retail campaigns – all for some of the biggest sports, fashion and leisure brands.
You’ll manage client projects and the day to day running of accounts, delivering excellent service at all times, while building relationships with internal departments and external partners.
Working with Events Manager and third-party suppliers, you’ll also be responsible for delivering outstanding activations and events. Plus you’ll need to collaborate with our partnerships team to establish our influencer management proposition. Building a unique service for our clients to recruit and manage consumers through targeted engagement that amplifies campaigns.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Have a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and develop market insight to support with planning and creative process
- Develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact
- Take responsibility for successful interpretation of client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings
- Manage updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, using Synergist to inform planning.
- Work with our Partnerships team to build a tool that allows IMA to effectively recruit and manage influencers to maximise campaign engagement
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.