Client Services - New York
Summary of Role
Our NYC office is looking for an Account Manager to handle some of the biggest sports, fashion and leisure brands around.
Bringing experience in retail marketing, you’ll manage client projects and the day to day running of accounts, delivering excellent client service at all times. At the same time, building relationships with internal departments and external partners.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Have a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and develop market insight to support with planning and creative process
- Develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact
- Take responsibility for successful interpretation of client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings
- Manage updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, using Synergist to inform planning.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.