Senior Integrated Designer
Creative - London
Summary of Role
Intermarketing London needs an integrated designer with a talent and passion for visual communication across all platforms. Working on leading brands you will bring a different perspective to our clients creative. Pushing new techniques and technologies to help make the design department a centre of excellence.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Develop and execute smart, unexpected design solutions to client’s business problems
- Develop user interface designs; apply colour theory and design principles to produce visually appealing aesthetics
- Work with wider creative team on campaigns and pitches across all platforms which drive excitement and engagement with brand messaging
- Craft design stories, with a highly developed understanding of both print and digital design
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually to clients with an engaging presentation style to inspire and impress
- Creatively lead and mentor junior designers, sharing knowledge and skills across the team
- Actively keeping abreast of current industry trends, competitor and client activity. Bringing to the senior team’s attention any new opportunities or ideas that aid in the creative progress of the agency
- To support Executive Creative Director in the development and guardianship of the Intermarketing Agency brand
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...