Senior Integrated Creative
Creative - London
Summary of Role
Intermarketing London wants a talented creative all-rounder. A strong conceptual thinker who can rise above, read the market and anticipate change. Developing new and inspiring ideas that form effective campaigns.
Supporting the Executive Creative Director, you’ll take the lead on delivering creative solutions that provide real platforms for brands, from which great executions can be built.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Independent development of interdisciplinary creative ideas, online and offline
- Interpret client briefs and develop creative ideas and concepts to meet the brief
- Lead new business pitches while taking responsibility and ownership of creative successes
- Advising and supporting all teams to ensure creative projects delivered exceed client expectations
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale both verbally and visually to clients with an engaging presentation style to inspire and impress
- Develop concepts and campaigns in response to constructive feedback
- Develop digital communications for brands with strong knowledge of content tools and trends
- Attend shoots and edits to oversee production
- Manage, motivate and mentor junior creative teams in the agency
- Support the Executive Creative Director in the development and guardianship of the Intermarketing Agency brand
- Nurture creativity across the business and grow confidence in both creative / account teams
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here:https://docs.google.com/docume...