Client Services - Manchester
Summary of Role
We’re an agency that’s constantly growing and we need an Account Director to take the reins of global brands. With an understanding of the current retail landscape, particularly within the sports industry, you’ll have experience in the retail marketing environment.
You’ll direct and manage account teams, including supervising the development of individuals. Responsibilities cover managing the profitability, direction and growth and client liaison of each account within the team. As well as identifying growth opportunities for incremental income, you’ll be comfortable playing a major role in the pitching, wining and development of new business.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships at senior levels
- Produce strategic proposals and presentations to clients
- Ensure the highest levels of service are consistently delivered from every department
- Monitor and report campaign performance and develop future strategies
- Financial budgeting and control of aligned budgets, income status and forecast
- Effectively manage your team at all times, including their recruitment, assessment, encouragement and development
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...