Senior Account Executive
Client Services - Leeds
Summary of Role
Our Leeds HQ is looking for a Senior Account Executive to help manage retail campaigns for some of the biggest sports, fashion and leisure brands around.
Bringing bags of energy and enthusiasm to the table, you’ll support the wider team in the day-to-day running of accounts and develop a high profile with clients. Taking responsibility for all admin procedures, from producing research for briefs to writing contact reports.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Gain respect and credibility with the main day-to-day client as well as other departments and peer groups within the agency
- Act as an impactful deputy for an Account Manager in their absence
- Be able to contribute to the development of an account(s)
- Manage the business as usual activity for clients from start to finish with the support of the Account Manager
- Attend and take an active role in all client meetings and take minutes when required
- Write creative briefs and brief creative teams in conjunction with the Account Manager
- Thoroughly check all copy and visuals before presentation to the client
- Keep the job finance system up to date at all times and ensure that finance processes are followed
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...