Client Services - Sydney
Summary of Role
Our Client Services Retail team deliver projects for some of the biggest brands around. Right now, our Sydney office need an Account Manager who can hit the ground running.
You’ll manage the day-to-day activity of accounts and develop client projects. Always delivering excellent service and building strong relationships with internal department and external suppliers. As well having a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and being proactive in selling its services, you’ll gain in-depth commercial awareness of each client’s business and market to support planning and creative processes.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Turn client briefs into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings
- Manage work in progress and status reports internally and externally
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, using Synergist to inform planning
- Plan and organise schedules for all work going through the agency, working with other Account Managers to support peaks and troughs
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docume...