Senior Integrated Designer/ Art Director
Creative – London
Summary of Role
Our London office is on the lookout for an experienced, hands-on, fully integrated Senior Art Director and Designer with extensive brand experience. A thinker and a doer. Able to create and execute brilliant ideas across print, screen and space.
You’ll be comfortable handling multiple projects. And capable of taking them from concept through to completion. A natural in Adobe CC, you’ll be able to articulate your ideas on paper and face-to-face – internally and externally. An ability to mentor and bring out the best in more junior members of the team is also desired.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Work with the wider studio team to deliver high quality creative solutions
- Interpret and develop client briefs alongside the Creative Directors and Client Services team
- Be a go-to for advice and guidance. Foster an open forum of creativity with the team
- Present creative concepts to Client Services and the Creative Directors in a thoughtful and articulate manner. Deliver presentations to clients, where appropriate
- Take a leading role in the delivery of projects ensuring brand consistency
- Able to work with different departments to maintain a consistently high output.
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...