Summary of Role
IMA-HOME is on the lookout for an experienced, hands-on, fully integrated Art Director with extensive brand experience. A thinker and a doer. Able to create and execute brilliant ideas across print, screen and space.
You’ll be comfortable handling multiple projects. And capable of taking them from concept through to completion. You’ll be able to articulate your ideas on paper and face-to-face – internally and externally. An ability to mentor and bring out the best in more junior members of the team is also desired.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Work with the wider studio team to deliver high quality creative solutions
- Interpret and develop client briefs alongside the Creative Directors and Client Services team
- Be a go-to for advice and guidance. Foster an open forum of creativity with the team
- Present creative concepts to Client Services and the Creative Directors in a thoughtful and articulate manner. Deliver presentations to clients, where appropriate
- Take a leading role in the delivery of projects ensuring brand consistency
- Able to work with different departments to maintain a consistently high output.
IMA-HOME offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
Let us know if you'd like to chat!