Senior Account Manager
Client Services – Manchester
Summary of Role
With new product launches and more global creative briefs flying in from our retail clients, our client services team needs a Senior Account Manager.
You’ll manage and develop projects, handle the day-to-day running of accounts and provide strategic input to grow business. All while delivering excellent client service to build positive, longstanding and profitable relationships with internal departments and external partners.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Manage diverse communication campaigns from start to finish, strategically, creatively, against objectives and including review of results
- Be proactive in maximising account opportunities across all agency services, from print to motion
- Capable of providing solutions to problems arising on client business
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to Account Directors on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Ensure all elements of the agency’s products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docu