Creative – Leeds
Summary of Role
With some big new business wins to accompany our already busy client base, we’re looking for an experienced, talented creative to crack integrated campaign briefs.
Truly passionate about creative solutions, you’ll take projects from concept to completion, use all the expected programs and see how an idea can work in digital, content and motion as well as more traditional channels. Most importantly, you’ll have a head full of ideas and the ability to finish them off. And you’ll be able to articulate your ideas on paper and face-to-face – internally and externally.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Work with the wider studio team to deliver high quality creative solutions
- Interpret and develop client briefs alongside the Creative Director and Client Services team
- Continually develop technical and interpersonal skills appropriate to the role
- Take a leading role in guardianship of clients’ brands
- Present creative concepts in a considered and articulate manner, internally and to clients
- Take a leading role in the delivery of projects – ensuring brand consistency
- Assist in mentoring studio members
- Able to work with different departments to maintain a consistently high output
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
Pleas note: applications without a portfolio of work will not be considered.
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docume...