Digital Creative Artworker
Digital - Leeds
Summary of Role
Our digital team needs an extra pair of hands to produce artwork that’s ready for deployment.
With an eye for pixel perfect detail, you’ll be a natural in Sketch and Adobe CC. Knowledge of After Effects is also desirable. Working with our full client mix, you’ll ensure standards are maintained and processes followed across the board, as well as be comfortable articulating concepts to the wider team.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Work with the digital design and artwork teams on all forms of assets and supporting presentations
- Develop briefs alongside the client services team
- Take an active role in ensuring all artwork meets the high standards required
- Ensure the team follows the correct artwork processes
- Be a brand guardian for client’s brands
- Continually develop technical and interpersonal skills appropriate to the role
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, check out the job spec here https://docs.google.com/docume...