Creative - Leeds
Summary of role
Our retail clients are keeping us very busy. So if you’re a Senior Creative who can create compelling solutions for global brands, read on…
We're looking for a talented, well rounded, and confident senior creative to help drive our output in a small and dynamic studio team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in further establishing our presence in Manchester, a key location within our growing global footprint.
With a focus on creating retail experiences for some of the biggest names in sportwear, we’re looking for someone who’s truly passionate about design. You’ll take concepts from first scribble to beautifully crafted visual, use all the expected programs and see digital and 3D design as part of what you do. Most importantly, you’ll have a head full of ideas and the ability to finish them off. The ability to manage projects from concept through to completion is key. As is being able to passionately articulate your ideas on paper and face-to-face – internally and externally.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Work with the wider studio team to deliver high quality creative solutions
- Interpret and develop client briefs alongside the Creative Directors and Client Services team
- Continually develop technical and interpersonal skills appropriate to the role
- Take a leading role in guardianship of clients’ brands
- Present creative concepts in a considered and articulate manner, internally and to clients
- Take a leading role in the delivery of projects – ensuring brand consistency
- Assist in recruiting and mentoring studio members
- Able to work with different departments to maintain a consistently high output
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...