Senior Account Manager
Client Services – Amsterdam
Summary of role
Our Amsterdam team needs a Senior Account Manager. So, if you fancy working in one of Europe’s coolest cities on the one of the world’s biggest sports brands, read on for the details.
You’ll manage and develop retail projects, handle the day-to-day running of accounts and provide strategic input to grow business. All while delivering excellent client service to build positive, longstanding and profitable relationships with internal departments and external partners.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Manage diverse communication campaigns from start to finish, strategically, creatively, against objectives and including review of results
- Be proactive in maximising account opportunities across all agency services, from print to motion
- Capable of providing solutions to problems arising on client business
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to Account Directors on a monthly and ongoing basis
- Ensure all elements of the agency’s products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
Check out the job specification here https://docs.google.com/docume...