About the IMA-HOME People team:
We are the People team, and we look after all the wonderful people who work here at IMA-HOME. From acquisition, onboarding, talent management, rewards and employee experience through to well-being, culture and internal communications. The team is made up of HR, L&D and Talent and now we're on the lookout for a new HR Advisor to join us.
Summary of the HR Advisor role:
As a key member of the People team, the HR Advisor will provide support on a wide range of people and HR management matters within our global agency structure.
- Hybrid & flexible working policy
- Career development opportunities
- A working environment that champions ED&I
- Competitive salary
- Vibrant agency environment
- Healthcare & Pension schemes
- Employee discounts e.g Gym Memberships
- Global office locations
Some responsibilities of the HR Advisor role will include:
- Provide a confidential, proactive and efficient advisory service to the agency.
- Become a key point of contact across the whole business for general people management queries.
- Become a proactive member of the People team, engaging with team meetings and sharing insights.
- The People Advisor will ensure we remain legally compliant, make recommendations for change proactively.
- Develop key working relationships with colleagues across the business to understand the agency.
- Promote adherence and understanding of the PDR process for both managers and team members.
If you are a HR coordinator or existing HR Advisor with 3+ years experience in a similar role, please get in touch to apply.
Please be aware this role is based out of our Leeds office 2/3 days a week.
No recruitment agencies please.