About the Retail Production team:
We are an 'agency within an agency', re-thinking retail by creating meaningful and memorable brand experiences in both the physical and digital world. We are a team made up of experts from multiple different specialisms, from creative to HX to production.
Summary of the Project Manager role:
As a Project Manager, you will work alongside the account management, design and artwork teams to scope and manage the production elements of retail campaigns on behalf of our clients. You will be instrumental in bringing projects to life and be experienced in print production and procurement.
- Hybrid & flexible working policy
- Career development opportunities
- Generous paid leave allowance
- A working environment that champions ED&I
- Vibrant agency environment
- Competitive Healthcare & Pension schemes
- Employee discounts, e.g Travel Pass
Some responsibilities of the Project Manager role will include:
- You will assist in managing the production elements of all retail campaigns, including scoping requirements at creative stage to campaign delivery.
- As Project Manager you will plan and oversee all installations and deinstalls.
- Managing supplier relationships and continually reviewing our supplier roster.
- To be client focused and ensure highest level of service is consistently delivered
- Further role requirements include Permit applications, CAD checking, prototyping and health and safety documentation for all physical build campaigns.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a love of all things production, then get in touch with us to find out more.