About the team:
We are the IMA-HOME People team, and we support all the wonderful people who work here at IMA-HOME. From acquisition, onboarding, talent management, rewards and employee experience through to well-being, culture and internal communications. The team is made up of HR, Learning and Development and Talent and now we are on the lookout for a new People Manager to join us.
Summary of the People Manager role:
As a People Manager, you will be instrumental in the provision of day to day advice and support to colleagues across the global business on all aspects of People and Employee matters. You will be a natural people manager, experienced in activating L&D initiatives and have a high attention to detail.
- Hybrid & flexible working policy
- Career development opportunities
- A working environment that champions ED&I
- Competitive salary
- Vibrant agency environment
- Healthcare & Pension schemes
- Employee discounts e.g Gym Memberships
- Global office locations
Some responsibilities of the People Manager role will include:
· Effectively managing your team at all times, including their assessment, engagement and development.
· Ensure your team understands the company objectives and is committed to delivering these.
· As the People Manager you will be a central point of contact within the team for the whole agency, including all territories.
· Provide a confidential and proactive People support service to the whole agency.
· Lead on the management of employee relations issues as and when they arise, propose solutions to prevent similar issues reoccurring.
If this People Manager role sounds like a role you could, and would love to do... get in touch with us
Please be aware this role will be based from our Leeds office and will require you to drop in 2/3 days a week.
No recruitment agencies please