Summary of Role
IMA-HOME's Finance team is currently looking for a driven individual to support in the day to day running of the Finance function from a Purchase Ledger perspective. You will take responsibility for ensuring that necessary administrative procedures are adhered to as required, and be a key member of our ever-growing team.
Ideally you will have some Purchase Ledger experience already, and experience in Sage and especially Synergist are highly desirable for this role.
Some areas of responsibility include:
- To ensure purchases are recorded correctly and accurately in the accounts and in Synergist.
- To ensure appropriate VAT invoices are obtained for all purchases.
- To match purchase invoice with purchase orders and follow up discrepancies.
- To ensure purchases are appropriately authorised for payment.
- To ensure that creditors are paid in a timely manner and to credit terms received or as directed.
IMA-HOME offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
If you would like to join us, get in touch for a chat!
Please be aware this role in based out of our fantastic Leeds office and will require you to be there 2 days a week as a minimum.