Summary of the role:
IMA-Home is looking for a Senior Account Manager to manage the day to day running of our key adidas account. You will be responsible for the management of global campaigns, both Performance and Lifestyle, in Flagships stores across Europe including London, Paris and Berlin. In this role you will build strong client relationships, co-ordinate and communicate clearly with both internal and external teams and ultimately deliver profitable work that exceeds client expectations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Be the lead client contact across multiple projects at any one time.
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships at senior levels.
- Manage client requests within tight timelines & budgets, ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Interpret a client brief and clearly communicate requirements to all internal teams including strategy, channel, creative, motion, artwork, 3D, events, etc.
- Be responsible for managing resource internally.
- Work closely with the production team and oversee all build prior to installations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to work on one of the world's biggest brands.