Summary of role
Our Client Services team work across a huge variety of amazing projects for the likes of adidas, Reebok, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more. Working across a variety of experiential and activation focussed projects - we are now on the lookout for an Account Manager to join us on a fixed term basis.
Ideally you will have 3+ years experience in a relevant agency and will have an interest or background in fashion, retail and sports.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Turn client briefs into great creative and then successfully present creative output.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- Manage work in progress and status reports internally and externally.
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis.
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time.
Is this the next project for you? Drop your details over!