Summary of Role
Are you the kind of person that loves great digital design? Well at IMA HOME, we’re looking for a talented Digital Designer to bring that passion and help us create brilliant work for our clients. You’ll thrive on coming up with effective creative concepts and seeing them through from initial idea to final execution. We’re a friendly and collaborative bunch, so we’re looking for someone who’s like-minded. A brilliant team player. To take on this role, you’ll need to be skilled in Figma, Sketch and Adobe Suite, with an enthusiasm to learn even more about the best in user experience and user interface design.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Collaborating with the wider digital team to deliver effective creative solutions.
- Articulately presenting creative concepts to relevant teams within the business.
- Interpreting client briefs and developing style guides, design systems, design patterns and stunning user interfaces.
- Working in all phases of the UX and UI design process including research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design and testing.
- Partaking in workshops and ideation sessions with the team.
Designed for you? Take a look at the full job specification here: