Summary of role
Our Client Services team deliver projects for some of the biggest brands around. Right now, they need an Account Manager to join the team and support a mixture of IMA-HOME's clients.
You’ll manage the day-to-day activity of accounts and develop client projects. Always delivering excellent service and building strong relationships with internal department and external suppliers. As well having a clear understanding of the agency’s offering and being proactive in selling its services, you’ll gain in-depth commercial awareness of each client’s business and market to support planning and creative processes.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Turn client briefs into great creative and then successfully present creative output.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- Manage work in progress and status reports internally and externally.
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis.
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time.
IMA-HOME offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.