Summary of Role
Are you a specialist in taking ideas from concept to execution? Are you comfortable working across digital and traditional formats? Got an eye for detail and a passion for delivery? You could be our next Senior Creative Artworker.
We’re looking for someone to deliver artwork across print and web-ready deliverables, including brochures, banners, digital assets, POS, reports and presentations across the entire IMA HOME client portfolio. You’ll have a keen eye for detail, layout and typography, plus a complete understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to join our thriving Artwork Production division during a time of rapid expansion, with plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and progress your career. Sound interesting? Get in touch and tell us why you’re perfect for the role.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Producing accurate artwork on time and within budget
- Demonstrating working knowledge of print, digital and retouching
- Thinking creatively to enable the rollout of initial ideas across multiple outputs
- Interpreting and developing client briefs alongside the Creative and Client Service teams in order to drive standards of creativity
- Taking an active role in ensuring all artwork meets the highest standard of QA/QC
For more information, check out the job spec here: