Client Services – Leeds
Summary of Role
Our Client Services Retail team manages projects for major brands in the UK, across Europe and around the world. Right now, they need an Account Executive to get stuck in – and that’s where you could come in.
Bringing bags of energy and enthusiasm to the table, you’ll support the wider team in the day-to-day running of each account. Taking responsibility for all admin procedures, from producing research for briefs to writing contact reports.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Play an active role in all client meetings. Taking minutes and ensuring contact reports are written and distributed as requested and as required
- Ensure that status/ work in progress reports are updated and distributed every week
- Write briefs to obtain competitive quotes from suppliers
- Supply quotes for work produced to be approved by Account Manager/Director prior to going to client
- Keep job bags and all files up to date and complete at all times
- Keep job finance system up to date at all times and follow finance processes
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.