Summary of Role
Do you love bringing your creative work to life? Are you a digital multi-tasker? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If the answer to all this is yes, then we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you.
Working with a top-notch digital production team at IMA HOME, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing digital artwork for a range of multi-platform, web-ready deliverables. You’ll get involved with everything from initial creative conceptual development through to final artwork. One day it’ll be digital display ads and CRM emails. The next organic and paid media ads, e-commerce materials and digital assets. You’ll get to work on the whole IMA HOME client portfolio. And you’ll be working for a company that really values its people.
If this sounds like your kind of job, you could be our kind of person.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Strong creative ability to enhance and further develop creative direction to align with final digital output prior to full roll-out execution.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital artwork practices.
- Delivering digital artwork across a variety of projects and campaigns, on-time and on budget.
- Photographic and asset retouching to the highest standard.
- Using advanced technical skills within Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced, agile production environment.
If this sounds like you, let us know!