Summary of role
Got a strong eye for detail? Able to turn ideas into digital-first creative that will stop thumbs and grab clicks? You could be the Digital Production Artist we’re looking for. Collaborating with an incredible team to produce static and moving content for a diverse range of clients.
You’ll know your Photoshop from your Google Web Designer. Able to deliver a variety of creative in the right formats, to the right platforms, and to the highest quality. Ready to inspire both colleagues and clients. All while ensuring the whole process runs as seamlessly as possible.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Producing high quality, delivery-ready static and moving content
- Interpreting briefs to create show-stopping work for clients big and small
- Continually developing technical skills and encourage others to share and explore their ideas
- Presenting and rationalising work in a thoughtful, articulate manner
- IMA HOME are leaders in integrated thinking, offering creative, strategy, media and production in-house from our three UK locations in Leeds, Manchester and London.
If you believe in thinking longer, if you’ve got a story to tell, make it happen with us.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...