Summary of Role
If you can take responsibility for the production of a variety of projects, you might be the producer we need. Working across our retail client mix, you’ll ensure we deliver the highest quality content on time and on budget.
With three years of relevant experience, you’ll be capable of organising and running shoots – from sourcing locations and models to producing risk assessments.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Work closely with an in-house team of editors, motion graphics artists, art directors and producers
- Work with client services team and/or clients to manage projects through to completion
- Lead by example on the department’s and agency’s production processes, seamlessly delivering all projects on time and in budget
- Organise and attend VO sessions, liaise with agents on fees
- Organise and attend shoots, this could include sourcing locations, models, props, and working up call sheets and risk assessments, being aware of GDPR at all times
- Commission and liaise with suppliers and freelancers to get the best outcome, ensuring profitability
- Arrange and manage all assets and voice over recordings for projects
- Build commercial awareness – having knowledge of department targets and actively look for new business opportunities
- Strong time management skills, able to prioritise, multitask and work to tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
IMA-HOME offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and, above all, the friendliest faces going
For more information, please check out the job spec here: