We’re looking for an experienced Senior Producer who can lead the production of large and complex pieces of motion content. Someone who always delivers on time and on budget. The role also requires you to drive the profitability and growth of the department, as well as mentoring the team.
Some other areas of responsibility include:
- Maintain a strong understanding of motion clients and their requirements, seek opportunities for growth and cross sell
- Ensure the highest level of service is consistently provided from the department, and client expectations are exceeded
- To produce proposals and respond to briefs with the full agency offering in mind to ensure we continue to add value through fresh thinking, relevant new ideas and innovation
- To support and lead on new business pitches and new client development, for motion clients and for agency clients
- Work closely with an in-house team of editors, motion graphics artists, art directors and producers and manage department workflow ensuring the right level of resource across the department is allocated to each piece of business
- Work with our client services team and / or clients to manage projects through to completion, building strong relationships through collaboration
- Organise and attend shoots, this could include sourcing locations, models, props, and working up call sheets and risk assessments
- Commission and liaise with suppliers and freelancers to get the best outcome while ensuring good profitability
- Organise and attend VO sessions, liaise with agents on fees
- Commercial awareness: manage all costs for projects, accurate reporting and forecasting
- Effectively manage your team at all times, including their recruitment, assessment engagement and development
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and, above all, the friendliest faces going
For more information, please check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...