We’re on the lookout for a proven, conceptual and ambitious designer who’s confident they can bring something new to a successful and talented creative team. If that’s you, and you like the idea of working with some of the world’s biggest brands, read on…
You must be concept led allowing you to generate ideas that create impact and engagement in any channel. Knowledge of creating retail experiences, social content and campaigns, experiential and event concepts, is also a big plus.
You’ll be able to take concepts from first scribbles to beautifully crafted visuals, use all the expected programs and have the ability to collaborate effectively with in-house 3D, digital or motion teams when appropriate.
But most importantly, you’ll have a head full of ideas and the ability to finish them off.
Some areas of responsibility include:
- To work with the wider studio team to deliver high quality creative solutions.
- To interpret and develop client briefs alongside the client services team.
- To continually develop technical skills appropriate to the role
- To present creative concepts to Client Services and Creative Team in a thoughtful and articulate manner.
- Deliver presentations to clients as appropriate.
Sound Interesting? Please apply with a CV and portfolio.