Summary of Role
This is your chance to gain a broad experience of the full media cycle including buying, managing and evaluating, with no prior experience needed. If you’re interested in managing business social media accounts or working within the media sphere, this opportunity could be the one for you.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team-player who is comfortable using their initiative and working across teams to build positive relationships. Through this role, you’ll be immersed in the full media cycle and develop skills and experience crucial to a career in Media through supporting the media team, brand partnership team and social teams working for some amazing and recognisable clients.
Some areas of responsibility will include:
- Assisting in formulating media solutions/plans by researching, planning and buying media, across broadcast, out-of-home, print and digital channels.
- Understanding each client’s content and social media objectives and supporting in developing clear briefs, insights and strategies for client buy-in.
- Getting involved in creating social media content for key accounts.
- Supporting the brand partnership team in running affiliate campaigns, sourcing new partners and managing current partners.
- Learning to use social media insight tools to inform client strategy as well as new business pitches.
- Sourcing and forming relationships with high quality influencers and support in delivering effective influence marketing campaigns.
- Meeting with media owners to learn about their offering and keep up-to-date with new industry developments.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, please check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...