Summary of Role
We have an exciting opening in our Channel and Communications team. This is a senior role responsible for setting the strategy and coming up with creative ideas for influencer campaigns. You will also help define and drive IMA’s influencer and events proposition.
A key part of a unique client service, you’ll recruit and manage consumers through innovative targeted engagement. We see this is a developing position, aligning with leadership to define the agency’s technical framework moving forward.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Working with assistants, executives and third party suppliers on strategy and delivery of influencer campaigns.
- Outlining and defining the agency’s influencer proposition, as well as proactively selling services.
- Taking ownership of influencer strategy, creative concepts and delivery.
- Building and nurturing longstanding relationships with Client Services, our clients and external stakeholders.
- Establish yourself as an influencer champion within the agency – offering advice on how and what influencers to best engage for maximum effect.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and, above all, a lot of friendly faces.
We create, and we deliver for our clients and our people. We make it happen.
For more info, please read the job spec: https://docs.google.com/docume...