Summary of Role
We’d like a new Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team. An impactful organiser and communicator, you’ll be responsible for managing and developing client projects and the day to day running of your accounts. From Creative to Production to Channel, you’ll work with almost every department at the agency across a diverse range of communication campaigns. You’ll be strategic, ambitious and creative, a team player who can work against objectives, reviewing and responding to results.
You’ll be the voice of our clients at IMA, and IMA’s voice with our clients.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Managing and developing account(s), contributing to BAU activity, strategic proposals and new business.
- Proactively maximising account opportunities and promoting agency services.
- Deputising for Account Directors, coordinating Account Executives and briefing Creative teams.
- Managing budgets, delivering client billing, reporting account SWOTs to Account Directors on a monthly basis.
- Building longstanding, profitable relationships with internal departments and external partners.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and, above all, a lot of friendly faces.
We create, and we deliver for our clients and our people. We make it happen.
For more info, please read the job spec: https://docs.google.com/docume...