Summary of Role
We have an opening within our 3D content department: a production and development role working in conjunction with 3D leadership on projects with a retail focus. You’ll regularly align with Creative and Motion colleagues as well as Client Services, so you’ll be a good communicator with a lot of ideas. You’ll also have a strong understanding of 3D production, especially for product, architectural and interior design, understanding CAD and 3D files, elevations, material specs. Finally you’ll have an interest and experience in technology, and by this we mean VR, 360's, alioscopic TV content management.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Supporting the 3D team, driving and delivering a range of multi-discipline projects and pitches.
- Helping to develop and build our agency network of 3D animators, artists and suppliers.
- Assisting the leadership team with day-to-day projects and team admin.
- Collaborating with our Innovations team, researching and developing the latest emerging technologies.
- Planning and organising schedules for department duties.
- Partnering with Retail Account Managers to support changeable workflow patterns.
- Writing pitches and proposals.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and, above all, a lot of friendly faces.
We create, and we deliver for our clients and our people. We make it happen.
For more info, please read the job spec: https://docs.google.com/docume...