Summary of Role
We’re looking for a new Senior Account Executive to join our Client Services team. Interested?
It’ll be your job to help run a whole raft of projects, handling the business as usual activity on your accounts under the supervision of your Account Manager, deputising in their absence and working closely with clients.
You’ll be looking to progress your career at IMA. You’ll have previous agency experience under your belt and a marketing qualification would be a real plus. You’ll be comfortable delivering and managing multiple campaigns, and in working with both creative and production departments, supporting where you can as we get exciting high profile campaigns over the line.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Developing a profile with clients and here at the agency, gaining respect and credibility.
- Contributing to the development of your account(s), helping coordinate campaigns from start to finish with the support of your Account Manager.
- Attending and taking an active role in client meetings, taking minutes and ensuring contact reports are written and distributed to interested parties.
- Writing briefs, briefing creative teams and ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Thoroughly checking copy and visuals before presenting to clients.
- Updating finance systems and providing solutions to problems arising on campaign management.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and, above all, the friendliest faces going. We create, and we deliver for our clients and our people. We make it happen.
For more information, please check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...