Summary of Role
Become a valuable member of our Channel and Comms team as our agency looks to expand its offering. We are recruiting a new Senior SEO Manager to lead, develop and implement innovative and effective SEO strategies for clients.
This is a strategy and management role that’s all about providing guidance, advice and satisfaction, building longstanding, profitable relationships with clients and stakeholders. We therefore need someone who’s forward-thinking and ambitious, someone with a keen interest in new and emerging technologies and SEO environmental changes.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Understand client’s business and their challenges in order to develop a clear SEO strategy and plan
- Be fully proficient in reading and developing SEO briefs, insight and analytics
- Build and develop profile with clients, gaining respect and credibility with the main day to day client and other key stakeholders
- Lead SEO accounts and projects, ensuring high levels of satisfaction and SEO associated output is upheld across the digital team
- Lead SEO content production and be fully proficient in outreaching to websites to secure coverage and links
- To contribute to the development of an account(s), identifying opportunities to add value, cross sell services or improve on existing services
- Increase SEO revenue through consultation and project implementation
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic, digital and technical input, both in projects and at meetings/pitches
IMA offers a friendly, welcoming atmosphere in office locations all over the world. We create, and we deliver for our clients and our people.
For more information, please check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...