Summary of Role
We are looking for an Account Executive to help manage integrated campaigns for brands spanning FMCG, financial services, travel and leisure and charity.
Bringing bags of energy and enthusiasm to the table, you’ll support the wider team in the day-to-day running of accounts and develop a high profile with clients. Taking responsibility for all admin procedures, from producing research for briefs to writing contact reports.
Some areas of responsibility:
- To attend and take an active role in all client meetings. Take minutes when requested, ensuring contact reports are written and distributed as requested and as required.
- To ensure that status/ work in progress reports are updated and distributed every week
- Obtain competitive quotes from suppliers as appropriate
- To supply quotes for work produced to be approved by Account Manager/Director prior to going to client
- To keep all files up to date and complete at all times
- To keep job finance system up to date at all times and ensure that finance processes are followed
- To develop and maintain accurate competitor reports
- To use internal platforms as required such as Synergist
- To provide thorough proof reading when required
- To arrange internal and external (client) meetings in the office, co-ordinate room bookings and any individual requirements ahead of meeting
- To take ownership of small business as usual projects and manage through the relevant teams internally, with oversight and support from the Account Manager(s).
Intermarketing Agency offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
For more information, please check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...