Summary of Role
We’re looking for an inspirational leader who can develop the creative team while banging the drum for creativity agency wide.
You will be a leader within the creative team and creative figurehead within the wider business. Managing and inspiring creative project teams, mentoring and developing the creative team, inspiring colleagues and clients alike, by setting an example through exceptional creative thinking.
You’ll be leading on a variety of projects, working across specialisms and production both within the agency and outside to deliver incredible creative work. With robust pitching skills, you’ll be able to hold attention in both internal and client meetings.
Some areas of responsibility:
- Develop concepts, strategies and client responses to the highest standard of creative operation.
- Lead projects working with the all relevant creative specialisms and production, both internal and external, to deliver high quality creative solutions.
- Establish the agency’s creative philosophy, strategy and objectives, and occasionally represent the agency at industry events, panels and groups.
- Manage and supervise multiple projects ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs, client objectives, values, budgets and deadlines.
- Take responsibility for the standard of creative output of the entire agency.
- Leading and pitching ideas and campaigns to existing and potential clients.
- Managing the work, performance and professional development of creative teams.
- Acting as the brand guardian across key agency accounts, ensuring that work is both creatively outstanding and effective, but also adheres consistently to required brand guidelines.
- Support the Creative Directors in the development and guardianship of the IMA Brand.
IMA offers a welcoming atmosphere, office locations in all the right places and above all, the friendliest faces going.
Send an inspiring cover letter outlining why you are the right person to work at IMA, along with a CV and portfolio.
For more information, check out the job spec here: https://docs.google.com/docume...